Hello,

Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I suppose you could call it the 'Bridget Jones' Diary' (for the wedding industry); I've created it really as a way for me to vent about my upcoming nuptials without boring my nearest and dearest about things that, well, just aren't that important to them but are all I seem to think about now I'm a fully fledged member of the Engagement Club.



Saturday 14 July 2012

Congratulations Sam & Nichole!

Just a quick congratulations to our friends Sam and Nichole who very recently got engaged outside Olivanders Wand Shop (Harry Potter for those of you that aren't familiar) in Universal, Florida.  


Image courtesy of harrypotter.wikia.com
It's such a relief that I don't have to watch what I'm saying around her now.  I've been panicking for months that I'd slip up but I've managed to keep quiet and now we can talk weddings! 


I'm looking forward to the engagement party as we chose not to have one.  We decided to save the money we'd have spent on the party and just put it towards the wedding.  Any chance for me to sport a nice frock and I'm there!

No comments:

Post a Comment